RULES & RATES
Please call for Reservations.
Join us for the whole season at Rivers Bend Campground and see why 100% of our 2018 seasonal campers made plans to return for the 2019 camping season! Your season begins by May 13th and lasts until October 7th.
Large level sites on 4000′ of river frontage. Very secluded yet close to all amenities. Friendly service, clean restrooms and showers, a store, ice, firewood, propane, and a swimming pool. All Improved sites have water, power and fire ring. Wifi provided by myRECNet.com. Picnic tables are available.
All Reservations will be paid in full and are appreciated, Bring reservation receipt to check in to save time in that process. (Check in begins at noon)(check out no later then 11:00) This will assure a one way road for camper traffic.
Pavilion available for details ( Open from 11:00 – 6:00) Except Holiday weekends
Camping groups call for special pricing.
Along the river sites are $45 per night with Electric and Water.
Interior sites are $42 per night with Electric and Water.
Dump station is $15 per use.
Garbage is $5 per week.
Internet available by RECNet.
Weekly and monthly rates Inquire.
Seasonal sites are $2000 or $2500 depending on location inquire about availability.
Seasonal Sites will include Contracts.
Primitive Tent sites are $20
“New for 2019″
River Sites 21 and 23 are available for monthly contract options.
Guests visiting campers are $5 per day to add overnight $5.
Dogs $5 per visit with Rabbis certificate.
Fire wood, ice and Propane on site.
Seasonal campers who choose to pay monthly will be charged at the rate of $550/$600 per month with prorations for May and October.”
See the office for Kayak and tube rentals.
Guests visiting camping patrons are welcome at Rivers Bend Campground between the hours of 10am and 10pm. No visitors will be allowed into the campground after 7pm.
All visitors must register at the office and pay the applicable fee for the site their visiting. Visitors pets are not allowed. Pool only for camping guests. Overnight visitors will be allowed. Visitors will park in the visitor parking area unless prior arrangements have been made.
Dogs are allowed with camping patrons, no more than two to a site, if leashed, attended to at all times, and droppings disposed of immediately. Current proof of rabies vaccination required at check-in. Campers with dogs that bark a lot and complained about will be asked to leave.
Use of the Dump Station
A dump station is available for the use of our RV visitors. Inform staff beforehand of your need for the dump station so an attendant can be there to assist you. The fee for each use of the dump station is $15.
For seasonal guests, campers will be pumped out each Tuesday. Inform staff of your need to be pumped by the end of the day on Monday. The cost for this service is $25
30 day prior to reservation date refunds will be issued. If circumstances prompt us to give back a refund a $25 service fee will be applied to those cancellations. No cash refunds will be given.
Rivers Bend Campground management reserves the right to make changes to your site assignment based on the needs of the park such as unfavorable natural conditions.
Speed limit in the campground is 5 mph!
No Visitors After 7
Two Vehicle per Site
Display Vehicle p[ass at all times
Quite Hours are from 10pm to 8am
Pets Must Be On Leash at All Times and Picked up After
Maximum of 6 people per Site
No Firer Works or Firearms
No Littering/No Smoking
Always be Courteous and Respectful or Other Campers
No Trespassing on Others Sites for Nefarious Reasons
Rivers Bend if Needed Will Ask you To Leave and will not offer a Refund if you have Violated these Policies.
The statutes were updated in November, 2018, and contain all actions of the
2018 legislative session.
- § 4470. Campgrounds; removal(b) An owner, operator, or agent of a recreational campground or camping park may remove or cause to be removed from a recreational campground or camping park any person who does any of the following:(2) violates any municipal or State law; or(c) A person who refuses to immediately leave the property after he or she has been told to do so by the owner, operator, or agent shall be in violation of 13 V.S.A. § 3705(a) and may be prosecuted for unlawful trespass. If any conduct involves the use of a motor vehicle, the person may be prosecuted for any applicable violation of Title 23. For the purposes of this section, the property on which a campground or camping park is located shall be considered open to the free flow and circulation of traffic. The person may be removed from the premises by a law enforcement officer on request of the owner, operator, or agent.
- (d) The owner, operator, or agent shall employ reasonable means to protect any personal property left at a campground or camping park by a person who has left or has been removed. A reasonable storage fee which is published or posted may be charged for any personal property left at the campground or camping park. If the owner does not take possession of the personal property within six months of the date the property has been left at the campground, the owner, operator, or agent may dispose of it in a commercially reasonable manner and then pay to the owner the sale proceeds less any storage and sales fees incurred. (Added 2007, No. 196 (Adj. Sess.), § 3.)
- (3) violates the published or posted rules of the recreational campground or camping park, which may include a rule that requires campers to respect the peace and quiet enjoyment of other campers and the owner, operator, or agent.
- (1) refuses to pay registration or fees;
- (a) Definition. A recreational campground or camping park is property where transient residence is offered or provided for seasonal or short-term vacation or recreational purposes on which may be located cabins, tents, or lean-tos, or campsites designed for temporary set-up of portable or mobile camping, recreational, or travel dwelling units, including tents, campers, and recreational vehicles such as motor homes, travel trailers, truck campers, and van campers.